Toshiba of Canada Ltd., Trademark and Logo Usage Agreement.
Toshiba of Canada's trademarks and logos are available to use by accepting the terms and conditions set. By clicking on "I Agree", you agree to the following terms:
- Toshiba of Canada Ltd.'s trademarks and logos shall be used in a favourable environment by increasing public awareness of the Toshiba brand, and public awareness and trust in Toshiba in each of the countries or areas where Toshiba operates.
- Toshiba of Canada Ltd.'s trademarks and logos shall be used to establish Toshiba as a "global, first-class brand", and also to increase awareness of Toshiba as a "good corporate citizen" in each of the countries or areas where Toshiba operates.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are responsible for complying to the following guidelines:
- All advertising for Toshiba shall be positive in overall tone. All statements used in or with Toshiba advertisements must be truthful.
- Toshiba's advertisements shall not cast others in a negative light in an attempt to make Toshiba itself appear more favourable or for any other purpose.
- While it is important to create memorable advertising that will stand out, Toshiba advertising shall not be indecent.
- Toshiba advertisements shall not make any reference to politics or religion. It shall neither cause offense nor disrespect by implying discrimination against any race or group of people.