- DivX®, DivX Certified® and associated logos are registered trademarks of DivX, Inc. and are used under license.
- Some recordable media (such as SecureDigital cards and USB flash disks) and/or multimedia files may not be supported depending on file type and/or file system format
- Use of REGZA-LINK®, a feature based on HDMI-CEC, requires an HDMI-CEC compatible display device. Depending on the specifications of your display device, some or all REGZA-LINK® functions may not work even if your display device is HDMI-CEC compatible.
- HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
- Viewing high-definition content and up-converting DVD content may require an HDCP capable DVI or HDMI input on your display device.
- Dolby is a registered trademark of Dolby Laboratories.
- ENERGY STAR is a registered mark owned by the U.S. government.
- Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
- Flickr is a registered trademark of Yahoo! Inc.
- Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
- Wi-Fi is a registered mark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
- YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Windows 7 is a trademark of Microsoft Corp.
- All others are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- Television technology:
- Resolution+™ - Viewing enhancements may vary depending upon content quality and display device capability/functionality/settings. Depending on the quality of the content, some video noise may be visible.
- HDMI Instaport™ may not be compatible with all HDMI devices. Functionality may vary depending on the specification of the connected devices.
- Third party internet services are not provided by Toshiba, may change or be discontinued at any time and may be subject to third party restrictions. Toshiba makes no representations or warranties about these services, which may require the creation of a user account through a computer with internet access and one-time or recurring charges. Some features may require an always-on broadband internet connection, firmware update and/or additional bandwidth. Some recordable media, cards or files may not be supported. Some features may not be available in all locations within Canada and are subject to third party compatibility.
- Wireless network performance may vary based on equipment used, other connected equipment on the network, Internet traffic and/or other interferences.
- Blu-ray technology:
- This product does not play HD DVD discs. Blu-ray discs with high-definition content is required for HD viewing
- Performance of interactive and/or network features may vary depending upon disc design or content, and may also require an always-on broadband internet connection. Additionally, firmware update may be required for some interactive and/or network features. Some features may require additional bandwidth.
- For Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio playback, content encoded in Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio required.
- Because Blu-ray is a format that makes use of new technologies, certain disc, digital connection and other compatibility and/or performance issues are possible. If you experience such issues, please refer to www.toshiba.ca for information on the availability of firmware updates that may resolve your problem.
- "BD-LIVE" logo is trademark of Blu-ray Disc Association.
- Java and all other Java trademarks and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and / or other countries.
- "AVCHD" and the "AVCHD" logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.