Toshiba, a world leader in diagnostic imaging systems. We invite you to join Toshiba of Canada Limited, and become part of our Toshiba family. Based on our “Made for Life” philosophy, Toshiba Medical Systems is always contributing to healthcare and social welfare by providing leading-edge medical imaging products and solutions to customers and patients worldwide. New and extremely advanced CT scanners, Ultrasound diagnostic systems, X-Ray diagnostic systems and MRI provide physicians with better diagnostic instruments, allowing for newer and safer treatment methods, often alleviating the need for invasive and expensive surgical procedures. Toshiba CT scanners, Ultrasound diagnostic systems, X-Ray diagnostic systems and MRI are not only being used in large University Teaching Hospitals, but are also used in Community Hospitals across Canada. Toshiba is recognized as a leader in the field of medical imaging technology and has been awarded numerous prestigious technology innovation awards. Toshiba’s imaging systems and service support are the means to an end: helping patients live healthier lives. For more information about Toshiba, please visit our website www. Toshiba.ca
Assists the Director of Marketing with the implementation of the marketing plan including the tracking and monitoring of the marketing budget, the development of sales tools, advertising, collateral and market analysis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Prepare market statistics on a quarterly basis
• Assist with product sales analysis
• Produce marketing reports and bulletins
• Assist with the maintenance of the company website
• Coordinate MSD tradeshows, congresses and special events; collaborate with internal and external parties on arrangements for marketing collateral and promotional products for special events
• Develop and maintain media contact lists for print and electronic media
• Coordinate print advertising activities with trade magazines and journals
• Coordinate mailers/e-blasts (product launches and symposiums)
• Fullfill marketing requests from Account Managers and customers
• Manage external marketing vendor relationships: Liase directly with agencies and printer
• Process and analyze all customer leads (web, ads, tradeshows)
• Maintain customer contact database
• 2+ years experience in Marketing or related function
• BA/BS degree in Marketing, English, Public Relations or related field
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel), Adobe Photoshop, In-Design, and Illustrator.
We offer an excellent salary/benefits package and a rewarding career opportunity in a friendly and professional and friendly environment.
apply on-line send this job to a friend Print This Page