Toshiba Business Solutions
Toshiba Business Solutions (TBS) is a sales and service group, with sales and service branches in major Canadian cities, and is dedicated to bringing Toshiba Print Solutions directly to the Canadian business community. TBS is a subsidiary of Toshiba of Canada Limited, a market leader in the development of innovative document imaging solutions. Toshiba of Canada Limited is part of the Toshiba Corporation, one of the world's most respected companies and a $73 Billion electronics technology leader. With its direct B²B operations and the largest independent dealer network in Canada, TBS is able to quickly respond to customers from coast to coast.
We are expanding and looking for talented individuals to join our winning sales team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and to do what really matters. In this challenging role you will be developing new business, servicing and growing existing business.
• Identify sales opportunities through cold calling and leverage existing internal sources of sales leads for our full line of MFP (multi functional printer) products/ Creative and Production Colour Solutions in a specific geographic territory.
• Prepare and present sales proposals and conduct equipment demonstrations.
• Achieve and exceed sales targets.
• 1-3 years account management and account development experience
• Proven successful sales track record in selling Business to Business (B2B) products
• Customer focused - can build your own client base and enhance business relationships with existing clients
• Possess excellent communication, people skills ,organizational skills, Cold Calling and strong sales aptitude
• Demonstrates behaviours which support the key competencies: Teamwork; Innovation; Accountability; Adaptability & Customer 1st.
• Are self motivated and results oriented, put in 110% effort to achieve results
We offer a competitive base salary, commission, car and cell phone allowance, benefits, pension plan and various sales incentives to celebrate the employee’s success.
apply on-line send this job to a friend Print This Page