TECHNICAL SOLUTION SALES SPECIALIST- REGINA - MULTI-FUNCTIONAL OFFICE PRODUCTS
Toshiba Business Solutions
Toshiba Business Solutions (TBS) is a sales and service group, with sales and service branches in major Canadian cities, and is dedicated to bringing Toshiba Print Solutions directly to the Canadian business community. TBS is a subsidiary of Toshiba of Canada Limited, a market leader in the development of innovative document imaging solutions. Toshiba of Canada Limited is part of the Toshiba Corporation, one of the world's most respected companies and a $73 Billion electronics technology leader. With its direct B²B operations and the largest independent dealer network in Canada, TBS is able to quickly respond to customers from coast to coast.
We would like to invite you to become a part of our exciting Sales Team:
• Support the sales activities of our Saskatchewan TBS Branch’s in the Toshiba line of multi-functional Office Products based out of our Regina Branch Office.
• Provide sales call support and connectivity/solution application training on our networked digital products.
• Responsibilities include pre-sales technical consultation & presentations, implementation support and colour technology /application consulting and provide pre- and post sales support by responding to dealer & customer inquiries.
• Travel will be required
• A solutions/application/workflow specialist with a minimum of 2-3 years technical support experience in Copier/Printer/Multifunctional products.
• Extensive knowledge of connectivity issues
• Excellent knowledge of diverse and popular networking environments is required.
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal & organizational skills
• A degree/diploma in a computer related discipline.
We offer a competitive base salary, commission, car and cell phone allowance and various sales incentives to celebrate the employee’s success. Toshiba’s Benefits include health, dental, pension plan, and employee purchase plan as well as tuition reimbursement. We offer comprehensive sales training, to guarantee your success.
apply on-line send this job to a friend Print This Page