Toshiba Business Solutions- Toronto
Imagine working for a company where employees are committed to meeting big challenges and making a real difference. Toshiba Business Solutions, a subsidiary of Toshiba Canada Limited, a market leader in the development of innovative document imaging solutions; Toshiba Business Solutions combines the resources of a global IT powerhouse with the responsiveness of a locally managed business. Backed by Toshiba Corporation, one of the world's most respected companies and a $74 billion global electronics technology leader
Do you want to solve business problems? Help companies enhance their productivity?
We are expanding and looking for talented individuals to join our winning sales team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and to do what really matters. In this challenging role you will be developing new business, servicing and growing existing business.
We would like to invite you to become a part of our exciting Sales Team:
- Identify business to business (B2B) sales opportunities through cold calling and leverage existing internal sources of sales leads for our full line of MFP (multi functional printer) products/ Creative and Production Colour Solutions in an assigned geographic territory.
- Successful cross-selling techniques among product offerings which include office products, telecommunications, notebooks, tablets, televisions, digital signage and bar code printers
- Full sales cycle to gain market share which includes: new business development, prospecting, cold calling, scheduling client meetings, preparing presentation/demo, proposal writing, and ultimately winning new business
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas.
- 1-3 years account management and outside sales experience
- Proven successful sales track record in selling Business to Business (B2B) products
- Customer focused - can build your own client base and enhance business relationships with existing clients
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Possess excellent communication / interpersonal skills / organizational skills / presentation and planning skills / time management
- Valid Canadian driver's license and reliable transportation
- Demonstrates behaviours which support the key competencies: Teamwork; Innovation; Accountability; Adaptability & Customer 1st.
- Are self motivated and results oriented, put in 110% effort to achieve results
We offer a competitive base salary, commission, car and cell phone allowance and various sales incentives to celebrate the employee’s success. Toshiba’s Benefits include health, dental, pension plan, and employee purchase plan as well as tuition reimbursement. We offer comprehensive sales training, to guarantee your success.