Toshiba Business Solutions is the direct business-to-business sales subsidiary of Toshiba of Canada Limited, a market leader in many product categories. Toshiba Business Solutions provides state-of-the-art Multi Function Products and business process improvement software solutions, directly to Canadian businesses. As part of Toshiba Corporation, a global electronics giant, Toshiba Business Solutions is the preferred choice for Canadian businesses when selecting the best provider for their copying, printing, faxing, scanning, and document management requirements.
We are looking for a Sales Manager for our Markham office with a minimum of 5 years B2B Technology Equipment Sales/Services/Software related Sales Management experience who knows how to motivate a team through long sales cycles.
- Manage, motivate, train, and recruit a winning sales team
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Develop and implement sales plans to ensure that the sales revenue numbers are attained
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, yearly financial targets and provide reports as required
- Consistently motivate and drive the sales team performance through strong sales leadership, scheduled meetings, and provide ongoing training
- Minimum 5+ years of B2B Technology Equipment Sales/Services/Software related Sales Management experience
- University Degree in Sales, Marketing, Management or a related field
- Creativity and a high energy level
- Proven track record of sales success, along with strong training & coaching skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision making, problem solving skills and negotiation skills
- Well developed organizational, sales leadership and strategic planning skills
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Quarterly and biannual bonus
- Ongoing incentives to recognize and reward success
- Car and cell phone allowance
- Full Benefits: health, dental and pension plan
- Tuition reimbursement for approved educational programs
- President's Club annual incentive trip for sales excellence
- Comprehensive and ongoing sales training to ensure your success
Toshiba is pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.