Toshiba Business Solutions
Toshiba Business Solutions is the direct business-to-business sales subsidiary of Toshiba of Canada Limited, a market leader in many product categories. Toshiba Business Solutions provides state-of-the-art Multi Function Products, including software solutions, directly to Canadian businesses. As part of Toshiba Corporation, a global electronics giant, Toshiba Business Solutions is the preferred choice for Canadian businesses when selecting the best provider for their copying, printing, faxing, scanning, and document management requirements.
Toshiba Business Solution is looking for a Sales Manager in Markham with a minimum of 5 years Technology Equipment Sales/Services/Software related Sales management experience
- Manage, motivate, train, and recruit a winning sales team
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Develop and implement sales plans to ensure that the sales revenue numbers are attained
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, yearly financial targets and provide reports as required
- Consistently motivate and drive the sales team performance through strong sales leadership, scheduled meetings, and on-going training
- Minimum 5+ years of Technology Equipment Sales/Services/Software related sales management experience
- University Degree in Sales, Marketing, Management or a related field
- Creativity and a high energy level
- Proven track record of sales success, along with strong training & coaching skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Well developed organizational, sales leadership and strategic planning skills
We offer a competitive base salary, commission, bonuses, car and cell phone allowance and other incentives designed to recognize success. Additional Toshiba benefits include; health, dental, pension plan, employee purchase plan, as well as tuition reimbursement for approved educational programs.
Toshiba is pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.