Toshiba Business Solutions
Toshiba Business Solutions is the direct business-to-business sales subsidiary of Toshiba of Canada Limited, a market leader in many product categories. Toshiba Business Solutions provides state-of-the-art Multi Function Products, including software solutions, directly to Canadian businesses. As part of Toshiba Corporation, a global electronics giant, Toshiba Business Solutions is the preferred choice for Canadian businesses when selecting the best provider for their copying, printing, faxing, scanning, and document management requirements.
We would like to invite you to become a key part of the TBS Sales Team!
As a Strategic Account Manager - Logistic and Manufacturing Sales (SAM-LM) focused on the vertical markets of Logistic and Manufacturing; you will be responsible for driving sales of Toshiba products in these verticals. Your role will be focused on driving sales strategy and business results in organizations that are in the Logistic and Manufacturing verticals. The primary focus of the SAM-LM is to drive net new business by leveraging the entire Toshiba product solutions portfolio. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care. The SAM-LM must have a solid track record of results in strategic sales and minimum five years of sales or sales management experience. This is a quota carrying sales position with a dedicated focus on serving the Logistic and Manufacturing verticals. This is a highly visible position and will have influence in Toshiba's plans and direction in these markets.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets in Logistic and Manufacturing verticals.
- As a Logistic and Manufacturing subject matter expert, responsible for conducting and presenting benchmark presentations and value propositions in support of Toshiba sales coverage strategy.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Develop and maintain a specific and measurable sales strategy by conducting regular scheduled integrated account reviews and account planning sessions
- Identify the go-to-market strategy, coordinate with internal product and solutions leaders to identify vertical partner targets and develop a strategy to leverage solutions and channel partners to provide customers with total end-to-end solutions.
- Post-secondary graduate or equivalent experience.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of advanced selling assignments, worked with complex sales and comfortable communicating with C-level prospects/customers.
- Requires experience and understanding in technologies and services that are typically found in Logistic and Manufacturing environments.
- Ability to drive sales engagement while supporting the Toshiba account owner.
- Amazing sales person with a desire to bring new customers and maximize revenue. Must be a closer.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency going beyond relationship management.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Ability and willingness to travel
Toshiba is pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.