Toshiba Tec Canada Business Solutions Inc.
Toshiba Tec Canada Business Solutions Inc. is a subsidiary of Toshiba Tec Corporation, a global leader in office printing and retail solutions. Toshiba Tec Canada Business Solutions Inc. has offices across Canada to support our customers with world-class service. We empower our people to provide personalized services and solutions to help businesses express their ideas and information.
We would like to invite you to become a part of our exciting Team:
- Process and record in software console incoming call from customers.
- Process all incoming and outgoing shipments of parts
- Process all warehouse and tech inventory orders (adjust min/max levels)
- Deal promptly with urgent requests for parts
- Liase with clients, field technicians and help desk to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Schedule MA inspections, delivery, pickup, training, IT services for
- Verify and invoice all call through E-Automate
- Address service escalations
- Hours of work: 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Minimum 2-3 years supply/receive experience
- Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills, with the ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a demanding fast-paced environment with sensitive timelines
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- A strong command of English and French communication skills, both oral and written
We offer a competitive base salary, bonuses and various incentives to celebrate the employee's success. Toshiba's Benefits include health, dental, pension plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Interested? Please forward your resume to attention
Human Resources, Toshiba Tec Canada Business Solutions Inc., Fax: (905) 470-3521